High level event with eminent speakers from telecom operators, industry and research centers. Presented by Wim De Meyer, Managing Director ETIS, and followed by a panel discussion moderated by Marc Vancoppenolle, Global Head of Government Relations NOKIA.
Now that 5G starts showing up in mainstream newspaper articles, we believe that time has come for a round-up of the technology and market outlook. Rather than retweeting hypes, we'll present an update at technical level, discuss standardization issues, get an overview of some of the upgrade/deployment scenario's, dive into important use cases and check in on early results of current trials. Market aspects will be treated intertwined with the technical topics.
Some pictures say more than a thousand words... Don't hesitate to browse some of the pictures and testimonial video's of our past events...
- Feb: Fiber-to-the-Home Webinar
- Mar: Evening session ComTech for Drones (with IEEE student Branch Leuven)
- Apr: Evening session ComTech for Drones (with IEEE student Branch Ghent)
- May: Smart Energy Seminar
- Jun: Artificial Intelligence Seminar
- Sep: FITCE Europe Congress Consumption of digital media (Manchester)
- Oct: 5G revolution Webinar
- Nov: FITCE.be "Young ICT Personality" Award 2018
- Dec: ComTech for Autonomous Driving Seminar